Volunteering opportunities are open throughout the year.
We need Volunteers to help on:
- 1.Working with children: Volunteers will be working TEAP Children’s Center. Opportunities are open for:
- -Teaching English, or any new language, computer, playing and having fun with children, counseling/guidance to older children.
- -Teaching sports such as soccer and any other social sports,
- -Teaching music dance and drama. Teaching to play musical instruments such as guitar, drums, piano, violin, and any type of wind instruments.
- 2.Working with women: We run small groups for women’s entrepreneur empowerment. The women meet once a week in various locations where they assemble for 1-2hours to learn skills, share life stories, and others are given small income generation grants. Volunteers will have an opportunity of mixing with the women most of who are young mothers who are struggling with life yet they must be empowered to be self sufficient.
- 3.Medical missions: Volunteers with medical skills will help to give basic treatment to people in the community, consultation, health screening to children and general public and provide referrals where needed.
- 4.Administration: Volunteers are needed to help with office work. Including:
- -Organizing the office
- -Website development and management
- -Data collection, analysis and staff training.
- -Organizing child sponsorship materials and support lists.
Volunteers will be accommodated with host families or in affordable hotel within the local community. We as well accept remote volunteers who can serve from where they are.
Please let us know where your interest is and we plan for your stay and participation with TEAP volunteering.